DDS is a 3D derrick (flare- supporting) design software, for Analysis & Design of all types of fixed derricks supporting multiple flares, primarily used in the combustion industry, automatically designed as per: Indian Standards, US Standards, European Standards
DDS enables direct intelligent export capabilities with Tekla TM & AVEVA E3D TM.
DDS can be used to support multiple Flares placed inside, outside, or both in multiple combinations.
There is a unique option of modeling Liquid Seals and Molecular Seals including nozzles with integrated local FEA analysis.
- Integration with Flare
- 3D-visualisation of profiles and elements of structure
- Structural elements graph
- Creating connections between the tower and flares. Attaching flares and connections data to tower analysis
- Creating 3D-objects by parameters from database and from user
- Generating and updating the graph of elements during model design
- Ability to analyze the tower with flares as an additional load
- Getting the correct model with real parameters
- Ability to automatically, quickly and correctly update elements when changing a separate part
Industries: Engineering sector, Industry
Solution: Collaboration, Integration
Technologies and tools: React, Redux, TypeScript, ThreeJS, BluepringJS, Papaparse, Java, Spring